- The operator of the bmgsport.pl Service is BMG Sport Bartłomiej Bolek, domiciled at ul. 1 Maja, no. 8, 32-590, Libiąż, NIP [Taxpayer Identification Number]: 5491983829, REGON [National Register of Business Entities]: 356819684 hereinafter in this Policy and in the entire Service referred to as “BMG SPORT”
- This Service realizes functions of obtaining information on the users and their behaviours in the following way:
- By means of information voluntarily inserted into the questionnaires.
- By means of saving cookie files (so-called “cookies”) in end-devices.
Information included in the questionnaires
- The Service gathers information voluntarily submitted by the user.
- The Service might also save information on the parameters of connection (time indication, IP address)
- The data included in the questionnaire is not shared to third party otherwise than with the consent of the user.
- BMG Sport pays special attention to the protection of personal data. BMG SPORT has a security policy for protection of personal data in a manner which protects the interest of people to which these data relates to, to the fullest extent.
- The data submitted in the questionnaire is processes for the purpose resulting from the function of the questionnaire.
- The data submitted in the questionnaires might be forwarded to the entities which technically provide some of the services – it relates particularly to the forwarding of information on the owner of the registered domain to the entities which are the of the Internet domains (most importantly the Scientific and Academic Computer Network of research and development unit – NASK), or other entities with whom the Website Operator cooperates within this scope.
- Submission of personal data in the contact form is voluntarily, non-submission however will disable the achievement of the objective expected by the website visitor and entering into contact.
- Your data may be forwarded to entities which process personal data on controller’s demand, and in particular to IT services providers, persons cooperating with BMG SPORT when performing BMG SPORT’s main business activity – whereas such entities process the data under a contract concluded with the controller and exclusively in accordance with the operator’s instructions. Your data might be also shared to entities authorised to obtain it under the legal provisions in force e.g. to public authorities, including the law enforcement authorities, in the event they submit a request under an appropriate legal basis. Your data might be, in some cases, forwarded to recipients from third party countries, i.e. from countries outside the European Economic Area, e.g. if it is necessary in terms of provision of services for your benefit or if it is conditioned by another, important legal basis.
- In relation to the processing of personal data by BMG SPORT, you hold the following rights: the right to access the data, including the right to obtain a copy of the data, the right to demand rectification of the data, the right to erase the data (in specified situations), the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority involved in the protection of personal data, the right to limit the processing of personal data.
- If the data is processed under a consent you may also use the below mentioned rights: the right to withdraw your consent to the extent in which the data is processed under that basis. Withdrawal of your consent shall not influence the legal conformity of the processing performed on the grounds of the consent before it had been withdrawn.
- If the data is processed under a consent or as a part of the service provided (the data is necessary to provide the service) you may additionally use the below mentioned rights: the right to transfer the personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly-used format suitable for machine-reading, from the controller. You may submit the data to another data controller.
- If your data is processed under a justified interest of BMG SPORT you may additionally use the below mentioned rights: the right to file an objection against the processing of data for reasons related to a special situation. Following a successful filing of a right to objection your data will not be processed unless there is a legally justified basis for the processing, precedent over your interest, rights and freedoms or a basis for determination, claiming or defending damages.
- In order to use the above mentioned rights you should contact BMG SPORT.
Social networking websites
BMG SPORT processes personal data of the users visiting the Controller’s profiles managed in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). The data is processed exclusively in relation to the management of the profile, and informing the users about the Controller’s activity and promoting different types of events, services and products for that purpose. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Controller for that purpose, is his or her justified interest (art. 6 item. 1 letter f of the GDPR), consisting in promotion of one’s own brand.
Information on cookie files:
- This service uses cookie files.
- Cookie files (the so-called “cookies”) constitute IT data, in particular text files which are stored in the end-device of the website user and are intended for using the websites of the Service. Cookies usually include the name of the website which they come from, their storage time on the end-device and a unique number.
- The entity which submits cookie files to the end-device of the Service User and which acquires access to it, is the operator of the Service.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- production of statistics which help to understand the manner in which the users of the Service use the websites, which enables the improvement of its structure and content;
- maintenance of the session of the Service User (after logging-in), owing to which the User does not have to re-insert the login and password on each subpage of the Service.
- Computer software for browsing Internet websites (web browser) usually allows storing of cookies by default, in the end-device of the user. The Users of the Service might make changes in the settings within that scope. Internet browser enables to erase cookie files. It is also possible to block cookie files automatically. Detailed information on that subject is included in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Limitations in using the cookie files might influence some functionalities available on the Internet websites of the Service.
- Cookie files included in the end-device of the User might be also used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Service.
- The data is shared to external entities exclusively within the limits permitted by law.
- The operator might be obliged to provide information gathered by the Service to authorised organs basing on the legitimate requests within the scope resulting from the request.
- Each user of the Service might independently change the settings in respect to erasing or blocking the cookie files. Internet browser enables to erase cookie files. It is also possible to block cookie files automatically. Detailed information on that subject should be included in the help or in the documentation of the Internet browser.
BMG SPORT shall not be responsible for the content presented by third parties, posted on the Service websites.